· Ten years ago this summer I married my high school sweetheart and best friend.
· Every major milestone through my life has included my love. College, marriage, buying our first (and second, third, and fourth) house, and creating a wonderful family to love.
· Through the best times of our lives and the worst times of our lives, we always have each other.
· Our kids are mini-me’s. We have a little Ben (Myles) and a little Nicole (Jillian).
· I suck at keeping a secret from my Valentine. I’ve tried. I’ve failed.
· My Valentine believes I can do things I’m not even sure I can do.
· Ben has that entrepreneurial spirit and I know that he can and will be successful at anything he ventures in life.
· I love my Valentine more each year that passes. Is that even possible?
· By the time I am 33 years old, we will be together for longer than we were apart in our lives (Yes, counting from birth).
Benjamin Alan, will you be my Valentine?
Better Off Without…
Anything on the Better Off Without list, especially on Valentine’s Day!
Post a Comment
Go ahead! Don't be shy...leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!