- The purply-pink hair extension that Jillian has in her hair from an American Cancer Society fundraiser. She loves it. I’m living vicariously though her on this one, since I probably won’t have one of my own.
- The awesome craft project my sister and I worked on last Saturday night. Who says staying in isn’t fun? Ripping up t-shirts + hot glue guns + giggles = great night.
- Seeing the progress of my husband’s office space as it is transformed into a AAA Insurance office. Opening is just around the corner.
- The excitement building at work as 150 coworkers prepare to compete in the Borgess Run for the Health of It race this weekend. Should be a blast. What amazing participation. I hear there might be a few side bets to make it even more fun…
- Hand-making invitations for parties. Give me some scrapbook paper, card stock, and ribbon and we are ready to roll. Wanna see a sample? Here is the latest baby shower invites I’m working on for my gorgeous preggie sister.
- Quality time with my kids individually. It is always so much fun for both of us! This weekend was the trip to Grand Rapids to Pinkalicious at the GR Civic Theatre with Jillian Kate. The joy in her eyes was worth the crazy schedule for that day.
- Watching tee-ball games. So wonderful to see Ben coaching the boys and Myles enjoying every minute of it!
- Sarcasm at work. What a great way to make it through the day.
|Jillian and a cupcake from the Pinkalicious Show.|
|Batter Up Myles Jacob!|
I’m Better Off Without List…
- Seeing 55-year-old lady belly button at work. Let’s be professional, ladies. Save it for your next trip to Wal-Mart where I'm at least prepared for it. Was that too harsh? Sorry. She should be sorry too.
- The Michigan construction zones currently cramping my work commute style. Please tell me… Why would you close the most important road into a town and then close the DETOUR road as well? Awesome. Hello? Anybody even thinking here?