- Setting out Jillian's clothes for preschool the night before. She and I love planning out her outfits.
- My first giveaway! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow, so make sure you enter! Just comment on that post with the item you like the best from her shop! Oh - and don't forget to follow me! I have a lot more giveaways lined up. Hope you enjoy them!
- Family meetings. We call them anytime we have something important to discuss. All family members have their chance to give their opinion on the meeting topic. Also, any member can call them. Our latest meeting topic? What to do in Chicago this weekend!
- Since it is National Cheeseburger Day...I love Five Guys. I'm really not a burger fan. I don't eat much red meat. BUT - that place is amazing. Their burgers are the best. Not to mention, any place that lets me design my own soda flavor is high on my list for a revisit....or two.
- Doing new and innovative things at work. I love being a part of a changing world.
- Listening to Myles and Jillian plotting out how they could get their new baby cousin, Josephine, to be their baby sister instead.
Seriously, can you see her smiling? Adorable!
Josephine is not happy in this picture, but I had to show you an unwrapped version of this present!
I'm Better Off Without List...
- In an effort to show Myles a cool cricket that was chilling on my car yesterday, I got right down close to the cricket and "encouraged" him to jump by blowing on him. He definitely jumped...right into my eye. My idea to show Myles something cool ended in two sets of watery eyes. I scared the crap out of Myles with my scream. Fail.
- Two months worth of work crammed into two days. Turn off the sirens. I'm over it.