- Excited and helpful kids raking leaves.
- Seeing the used car salesman's face when I walked into the dealership after a "fun" negotiating conversation on the phone. Nothing like a brisk discussion to get the blood flowing. I think he was scared of me. Love it.
- Shopping for little toys and candy for all of the trick-or-treaters that will visit work. Even though I don't work tomorrow, I had so much fun looking for fun and annoying toys. This year...whizzing Dracula teeth, kaleidoscopes,pencils, glow bracelets (that never even made it into the bucket before claimed for school parties), erasers, and candy of course. We never have trick-or-treaters at home, so work is where it's at!
- Peppermint tea. My favorite.
- Jillian working an assembly line with my mom, putting together trunk-or-treat bags. She was organized and efficient. My kind of girl.
- Successful presentations with positive feedback....makes it all worth it.
- I have been stretched a bit thin lately. I'm so thankful that Ben has picked up the extra slack here at home.
- This picture of Jillian (below). It captures the moment, which caught me by surprise. My confident and independent girl was having a bit of stage fright. She walked right away from her friends during the mini performance.
- Everyday when Myles gets home from school he runs right into the bathroom to wash his hand so he can have a snack right away. Love my little rule-follower. Makes things easier for me!
I'm Better Off Without List...
- Jillian's tears when I leave lately. Not sure if it is a phase, or simply because I worked an extra day last week. We are working on it, either way. Poor girl.
- I crammed the washer so full tonight it is literally jumping across the laundry room floor (above me - it is upstairs) as I type. I knew I shouldn't, but cramming meant one less load. Probably worth it.
- Myles walking up to me at the car dealership with a mouse sticky pad stuck to his shoe...that I had to pick off. Sick. Oh, and Mr. Dealership guy...classy.
OH the ballerina, so classic! love it.ReplyDelete
Just stopping by from The Wiegand's, sweet Casey's blog, to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair; a sort of end of week gathering and mingling and growing together. I'd love to have ya, stop by anytime...
How fun! Thanks for the invite!! :)Delete
Hi Nicole- Love the name;). Thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower via Aloha Affair. I must check out the peppermint tea, I'm a tea fanatic. I've been drinking alot of Chai tea lately.ReplyDelete
So glad we have "met" ! :) Looks like Nicole is the name of the day on this Aloha Affair! Ha!Delete