- Myles playing his little alarm clock radio in his room to his "dance music" so loud that the bass crackles.
- Coming into the office with three meetings planned...to find two have been cancelled! I was able to get that much more done!
- An amazing amount of generous donations for our adopt-a-family holiday project at work. I've got some serious shopping to do for these families. Don't you think there should be special Black Friday pins that you can wear to cut in line if you are shopping for a cause?
- My babies are home from school for the rest of the week!
- Mashed potatoes. 'Tis the season for potatoes of the mashed variety...a reason for celebration in itself.
I'm Thankful For List...
- Awesome and amazing family near and far that are such cool people...you would have thought I picked them myself.
- My husband. So glad he "gets" me and my quirkiness. Sometimes a little too much - I wonder how the heck he is able to read my mind so often.
- The two little people that call me momma. They are my sunshine.
- The ability to find joy in the little things that can keep a smile on my face each and every day.
- Friends. My friends. Ben's friends. My kiddies' friends. My new bloggy friends. Friendship is priceless and each relationship brings something special to our lives.
- Warm and cuddly blankets, jammies, and slippers on a night like tonight.
- The fact that if I truly listed everything I was thankful for, this blog would be pages and pages long.
What are you thankful for?