- Listening to Myles reading books to Jillian. Amazes me. He is so proud...and Jillian loves it too.
- My new kitchen bar stools. Yup, finally ordered them. They might be a bit big for the space...but I don't care. I love that my family can sit and hang out while I cook. It makes the kitchen a meeting place...where we can sit...instead of standing around.
- We are pretending it is spring over here. Never mind the snow still falling...Think Spring! (See our Love sign above - all decked out for Spring! Actually, it's been that way since February.)
- Last minute fun weekend plans with great friends.
- Our vacation countdown. The kids love to lower the number each day...me too!!
- Along a similar line...shopping for games, activities, and ideas to pass the time on our long road-trip to Florida. Call us crazy, but Ben and I are actually looking forward to it.
- Argo. Not sure which list that this actually belongs on - because I was shaking like a leaf through the entire movie, but the bottom line is...it is a great movie.
- Myles's "no 3DS" weekend. It was completely off limits. He said, "Mom, I can really see how great this is not to play my DS this weekend." Yes, he was brown-nosing. Ben said, "Great, we can give it away to another kid who would like it!" Myles wasn't too keen on that idea.
- If you go to Bing and start typing "Bing S", you know how it auto-populates words? The seventh one down..."Bing Sucks Take Me To Google." Hilarious. If they only knew what they were auto-populating. It is so true though...
- House Hunters tonight...the realtor shows them a "shub". What is a shub, you ask? It's part shower, part tub. A tub the size of a shower floor. What the?? Would you sit cross-legged? How long did it take her to make up that word? Warning...don't look up the word "shub" on Urban Dictionary...it's nasty.
I'm Better Off Without List...
- Last night I hit a glass of water on my bed stand...pouring the entire glass out onto a power-strip. Awesome. Fried that one.
- Friday, after being out of the office for several days, I walked in late afternoon. What did I find at my desk? A few guys on my office floor fiddling with my chair. Welcome to Junior High School, friends. They were attaching a Fart Machine to the bottom of the chair. I caught them red-handed. I may have dropped a swear word or two (like one that begins with an F....) as I inquired about what they were doing... I may have over-reacted...but I will never admit it.
- Time changes...never been a big fan.
Uggh! I cannot believe I missed that House Hunters! Sounds like a good one :)ReplyDelete
It was quite funny! We had to rewind it and watch that part again! :)Delete
Just found your blog thru bouffe e bambini(don't know if I spelled that right:)) your name of your blog caught my eye...just adorable! Can't wait to see more!ReplyDelete
Thanks Jamie! Glad to have you!Delete
ooooh, I need to order some bar stools! I love doing life in the kitchen:-) xoxoReplyDelete