- Listening to Myles and Ben play Mario Cart on the Wii. Or... "W-I-I" as Myles says (pronounced double you eye eye). "Daaaad!! Seriously!?!" Myles yells as Ben passes and rear ends him. I love it even more that Myles can beat him now.
- Pirate day at school today. Letter "X" week...and X Marks the Spot. We had a few leftover accessories from an old costume for Myles. Add a black tulle skirt and some fun tights and there you have it! Although, she was a bit disappointed pulling in to school because she felt something was missing from her costume. A parrot. Too bad they don't allow birds in school.
- Today both of my kids ate all of their dinner. Every last bite. Myles asked for thirds. Monumental business over here.
- Crossing things off my long to do list at work. I want to be able to leave for Spring Break without that panic feeling looming.
- Lunch with a former employee and her baby. Cuddling, cooing, crying, and chatting with an old friend. The best. You can figure out which was the baby and which was the adults, right?
- Myles asked his teacher today if they could sing the National Anthem after the Pledge of Allegiance. She obliged and found a recorded version to play in the classroom. (Can you tell he watches quite a few sporting events?)
- Somehow, despite the fact that he was adamant that we would NOT...we talked Ben into going to Disney while we are in Florida. Hmmm...I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that he bought tickets to the NCAA tournament the very next day.... Anyway, I know we are crazy and it will be super busy because of the timing...but it is so very...magical.
- Jillian is officially a skirt / dress girl. I set out jeans for tomorrow. Her response? "How can I play princesses tomorrow in jeans?"
- Visiting my grandfather, we call him Opa (Grandpa in German), for his 82nd birthday. He hasn't been feeling well after a surgery, but he still has the twinkle in his eye.
- Sleep. I have found it again...or maybe it has found me again. Either way...I. love. sleeping.
I'm Better Off Without List...
- Snowstorms in March. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring...someone must have missed that memo.
- One of our fish, Jack Sparrow...bit the dust. You remember in this post I talked about how Ariel loved to hide in the castle? Well, Jack Sparrow was a bit too big for that...
I'm off to fill out my bracket! Happy Tuesday!