· Giggles, cuddles, hugs, or anything sweet in the tiny variety.
· Runner’s high after a long run.
· Naan bread pizzas. Kiddos love it and you can’t get any easier!
· Pajama pants after a long day…or even a short one.
· Red lipstick. So glad that in my thirties I have graduated from muted shades and gloss.
· Homestyle popcorn with M&Ms (warm ones!)
· Workdays with two or less meetings.
· Empty laundry hampers.
· Watching my husband as a loving daddy to our kiddos.
· Heels. The only way to make your legs look better that doesn’t require a lot of work.
· Good friends who can stick by me, despite my quirkiness.
· Surprise hubby phone calls offering carry-out and avoiding the Dinner Dilemma for the night!
· Family dance parties – Rockin’ out.
· My new nail color: Essie’s Midnight Cami (Daaaark blue, almost black, but still blue).
· Ikea’s playland. Not sure who loved it more, the adults or the children in our family.
· Wednesday Wigglers. An awesome program our Richland Public Library does for toddlers. Dancing, singing, counting, reading, and learning all packed into a 20 minute punch!
· My new friends and readers. Thanks for your comments, sharing, and emails. You are inspiring.
· That late night snack last night. Wheat Thins and Nutella. Yum.
I’m Better Off Without…
· Wet socks from bathtub puddles.
· Mayonnaise…Miracle Whip…Or any other fat in a jar.
· Toys with tiny pieces…and more tiny pieces…and more tiny pieces. Oops - -they do occasionally surrender to the vacuum though.
· Sponge Bob, Phinneas and Ferb, or any other show my kids accurately label as “naughty.” Hilarious when they yell and run to get me if one of these shows grazes the screen for a second.
· Countertop clutter.
· Toddler meltdowns. No description necessary here.
· Stressful television. Life has enough stress on its own, doesn’t it? Sorry, Grey’s. I’m over you. Although, this season is still saved on my DVR in case I have a change of heart.
· That late snack last night. Oops.