- Extra long weekend coming right up!
- I'm drinking an awesome smoothie as I type...with a bendy straw of course.
- Dinner and chattery with a college BFF. I love that despite living across the country, we still manage to see each other several times a year.
- Myles at the driving range. His man voice, ego, and efforts so much bigger than his skinny little body.
- We took the kids putt-put golfing (guess it was a golfing weekend??) and to the attached arcade. They were so excited and I love seeing the excitement in their eyes. (Not necessarily the germs in those places, but whatever.) My favorite part? Every time there was something to hit your ball through, Jillian's would get stuck.
- Sarcasm at work. It's a survival technique.
|Jillian demonstrating Mommy's attitude about golf.|
A few putt-putt pics... Scroll D-O-W-N for the Better Off Without List.
- This blog becoming a Tuesday-only habit. Terrible. I must fix this asap.
- Unflushed kiddie poo in the toilet. Even worse? When there is no toilet paper to go with it. I'm afraid to ask... Did you not wipe? Or...did you throw it in the trash can....sick.
- Tonight I left a message on our babysitter's answering machine...at her parents house. For whatever reason I stumbled through the entire message, started leaving my work phone number, and used the words, "Or whatever..." Train-wreck, I tell you. Ben said from down the hall, "Wow, that was a well thought out message."